Saturday, June 16, 2012

a utah valley sunset.


On a whim last night, Zac took me to watch the sunset on the roof of a particular building (which we may or may not had permission to be on). We almost missed it, as the sun set at 9:02, and during that time, we were still driving there. But we made it up to see the sky's pink color slowly turn into darkness, and it was kind of magical, on top of that roof, just the two of us--not to mention the gorgeous view of the lake just below us. And you better believe we smooched about a dozen times.


Later on, when it was darker, we stopped by Arctic Circle to treat ourselves to a couple of ice cream cones (up until a couple of years ago, I had no idea that Arctic Circle was just a Utah restaurant). And I don't know about you, but I just might think Arctic Circle's ice cream is better than McDonald's.

Tonight we have plans for a group date with my brother, Matt, and sister-in-law, Stephanie, and my parents. We're catching dinner at Ruth's Chris in one of our favorite Utah cities, Park City, and also catching up with everyone (I haven't seen Matt and Steph for weeks!). As excited as I am, I'm not much of a steak person.

...

1 comment:

  1. hey Meg! i just gave you an award on my blog. go check it out! http://keepupwithusjones.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete