Thursday, December 19, 2013

franz's newborn pictures.



When Franz was 9 days old, we had Heather come over and take some pictures of us as a brand new family of three. I love how relaxed this shoot was, and that it was in our own home. And I cannot say enough good things about Heather and how good she is at taking real, beautiful pictures. She's a keeper. :)

This little boy is just a day over 5 weeks now, and I feel like we're connecting more than we did in the first few weeks of his life. I also feel like I'm getting the hang of this mama thing better now; you know, waking four or five times a night and adapting to his schedule rather than my own. I can't tell you how many times I look at this little guy throughout the day and think to myself, I adore him or He's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I sure love this baby of mine.

...

1 comment: