Friday, May 3, 2013

little moccasins.



I've been collecting little baby clothes for the past few years. Every now and then, when I see something extra cute, or extra tiny, I'll snatch it up and add it to my collection. These are a few of my favorites that I have: a little knitted cardigan and some cute suede moccasins.

It's hard to believe that a baby--my baby--will be wearing these in a few short months. This pregnancy seems to be going by so fast. I'll be in my second trimester tomorrow?! My baby is due in six months?! I'm gonna have to give birth in six months?! Holy cow, slow down (just kidding, I'm way too excited about a baby for this to slow down).

Every night in bed, I say something to Zac along the lines of, "Holy crap, we're going to be parents soon!" It seems so surreal, but so natural at the same time. I was born to be a mother; I just know it. And I'm so ready to be a mother. 

...

2 comments:

  1. Ah, it's so exciting! And those clothes are so adorable, I can tell your baby is going to be so stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you were. And you'll be a very wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete