Wednesday, May 15, 2013

from a pregnant brain.



Just some thoughts on pregnancy:

I think people should bring frozen dinners to women who are in their first trimester of pregnancy like they do after the baby is born. We sure do need it.

My kitchen has never been so piled high with dirty dishes. Everrrrrrr.

The new Dollar-and-Under menu at Del Taco is genius. Grilled chicken tacos for one buck? I love you.

I've never been so out of breath from walking for 15 minutes. I come back sweaty and panting.

I think I'll be one of those women who annoyingly says, "I loved being pregnant!" I'm sorry.

...

2 comments:

  1. wait until the last trimester. it sucks waaaayyyyy worse.
    Oh, and wait until you have the kid. yep, even worse. except then you get a cute baby to make you feel a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love/agree with everything Emily just said. I'd rather be pregnant and go through child birth a thousand times than re-live the first month after the baby is born. Not to scare you or anything (really, it's amazing ), but boy, is it hard.

    ReplyDelete