Thursday, September 13, 2012

the best day ever!


Today was one of them. Because...

...I went to the dentist this morning, and had absolutely no cavities. Not one.

...I listened to the radio on the way to work and back, and it almost felt like I was listening to Christmas music.

...I went to Hobby Lobby to buy a glass canister with my 40% off coupon, and they all ended up being on sale for 50% off, so I bought lots, and they're really pretty.

...Last night Zac and I had a talk and figured out what we'll do with our life in the next two or three years (and we totally changed plans, but we feel that it's right). Today we take the first step.

...I ate a microwaved cheese quesadilla when I got home from work today, and thought about my sweet husband (that's his snack of choice, besides pretzels and nutella).

...I found this awesome picture taken two years ago (from tomorrow) of me, Zac, Erica, and Wes the week we met. Notice our four-way spooning session. And yes, we are holding spoons. (Also admire how fat I was back then. You know it's a good picture when you still like it even after that.)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment