Monday, September 24, 2012

fall bits + pieces.


Tonight we opened all the windows just as the rain started to fall outside on the trees and the sidewalk. It smelt like crisp, chilly, Autumn air, and felt just as nice. When it started to get dark, Zac and I sat on the couch and played the Newlywed Game for Family Home Evening (he won). 

Earlier, when we had just gotten home from work, Zac surprised me with flowers and a box of one of my favorites: Bottle Caps. In return, I made him a dinner of mushroom soup--one of the best fall soups, if you ask me.

By the time the sun was completely down, we started to make these cookies for a nighttime treat, all the while listening to Bon Iver and The Format. I willingly admit to eating at least five cookies already. 

Nothing really beats a great night in the Fall time with good food and the one you love.

(And when your "nice" pictures don't turn out, take stupid pictures of yourself instead.)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment