Tuesday, July 24, 2012

we did not go on a hike.


Last Saturday, I woke Zac up really early, and we got ready to hike Stewart Falls up Provo Canyon. We got our hiking clothes on, and I even packed some snacks for us to eat along the way.

We had some trouble finding the trail (thanks, unmarked roads), and when we did find it, it was closed. We were almost tempted to hike it anyway, but then decided that we didn't want to get into trouble.

So we drove back down the canyon, and came to one of our favorite spots: Bridal Veil Falls. We walked for a few miles up the trail there (which is completely flat and paved--aka, not a hike) talking about all the things we wanted to do throughout our lives. Soon enough, we had made a pretty good bucket list.

We spent that night at Hale Centre Theatre with Daniel and my parents and saw The Sound of Music, which made me happy, because I've been wanting to watch that movie for quite some time now. And now I have all the songs stuck in my head, but I'm not complaining.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment