Sunday, July 1, 2012

a trafalga date.


Last night, after eating our famous homemade pizza, Zac and I went on a date to Trafalga. Other than the place being super old and ghetto, with most of the lights on the mini golf course burned out, and most of the activities out of order, it was pretty fun.

Zac and I spent our time playing mini golf (which we didn't finish, because every time I play mini golf, I get bored halfway through--yes I am 5), eating Dippin' Dots (who knew those were as good as I remember?), and using up all our tokens in the arcade (mostly on Ski Ball). By the end of the date, I was laughing much too hard.

After putting our tickets through the counting machine, and looking at all the prizes we could get, we decided to give our ticket receipt to a little girl (why does one tootsie roll cost 15 tickets?). The look on her face was perfect.

When we got home, we got ready for bed, and watched The Office until 2:00 in the morning.

In other news, Zac and I are in the market for bikes. I really, desperately want this one in cream, but it may just be a little too expensive for our budget. I'm open to suggestions!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment