Tuesday, July 24, 2012

bull riding.


To kick off Pioneer Day Eve, we drove down south to Spanish Fork for their Fiesta Days rodeo. And it was awesome. We got to see cowboys and cowgirls from all over the country, and even one from New Zealand.

We met up with Zac's family last night and watched this crazy event on top of the bleachers. A while into it, when the sun had gone down, I was starting to get kind of chilly. But Zac and I stayed for our favorite part: bull riding. It made my heart race just a little, watching those guys getting bucked off those angry bulls.

My second favorite part was when the rodeo clown came out in a fat bodysuit and danced his booty off.

I'm still trying to convince Zac to go to a demolition derby, which are my absolute favorite.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment