Monday, May 7, 2012

my husband's birthday.

Don't mind the blurriness. It was dark.

Last month on the 27th, Zac turned 24 years old. We both spent eight hours of the day working (boo), but later in the evening, when we were together, we did some partying.

Our partying consisted of going out to eat to Texas Roadhouse with his parents, and going to Walmart to look at things Zac wanted for his presents (but, oddly enough, didn't buy any of them). We ended up buying huge bags of peanut butter M&M's, and Reese's peanut butter cups. If anyone can have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate and peanut butter, it's this guy.
Later, when we got home, we ate this chocolate cake I had made earlier in the day, and let me tell you, it was the best chocolate cake I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Oh, and Zac liked it, too.

Both of our birthdays this year have been quite laid back. It was nice to relax, but next year, we're going to party!

Happy [late] birthday, my love! I'm sure glad you're in my life.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment