Saturday, May 12, 2012

a picnic in the park.


Today is Saturday. Zac and I have the entire day off on Saturdays, so we like to be with each other and do fun things. This afternoon we decided to pack up a feast of a lunch and head to the beautiful Scera park to have a picnic.

We sat there on one blanket, Zac in the shade, and me in the sun, and ate until our stomachs were stuffed, and then took a quick, little nap in the sunshine. When we woke up, we played a few card games, ate the rest of our snacks, and drove home.

What I love more than Saturdays spent with my sweetheart are bright, sunny, and warm Saturdays spent with my sweetheart. It's days like these that make it hard to go indoors.


...

1 comment:

  1. looks like you found some yellow pants!! LOVE EM!!! :) you two are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete