Thursday, May 17, 2012

we're going on a road trip.


Today, as I was leaving work, I looked outside and saw big, gray, storm clouds up in the sky. It made the day look pretty chilly, and I was afraid that I'd have to tough it out on the cold walk to my car. But as I opened those doors, the weather was warm, and it made me happy. Not to mention that it smelt like flowers outside. It reminded me of Florida, when it's dark outside, and you think it's going to be freezing, but when you get outside, it's really 85 degrees and wonderful.

Tomorrow, Zac and I are packing up our car and heading down south sunny St. George, Utah to see the solar eclipse! It's a much needed vacation that we've been looking to for quite some time now (and, let's be honest, I kind of want to be a solar eclipse chaser).

We'll be gone the entire weekend, so you won't hear from us for a few days. But, if you'd like, you can follow me on Twitter. That's where I post where we are and what we're doing, and sometimes even pictures of us. So keep up with us while we're gone, and we'll see you when we get back!

PS... I have so many great plans (most of which involve food to eat) for our adventures down in St. George. I'm way too excited for this. Stay tuned for pictures to come!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment