Sunday, May 13, 2012

happy mother's day.


To my mom, who raised me and taught me everything she knows, and continues to do so. Who was and still is always more than happy to help me with anything I need help with, even if I don't ask for it. Who raised seven kids, and home schooled most of them for years, so they would learn that God is the center of everything good. Who has set an example for me throughout my entire life, and has given me someone to look up to, so I know what I want to be: faithful, happy, obedient, selfless, silly, hardworking, devout, giving, and patient. Thank you, mom, for giving me everything. I love you very, very much, and I hope my kids think of me what I think of you now.

And to my mother-in-law, thank you for raising such a great man who I am married to now. Thank you for supporting us throughout our marriage, and for giving of yourself so freely and lovingly. I sure do love you, Jill!


Happy Mother's Day to all the gorgeous women out there!

...

2 comments:

  1. It's true - your mom is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meggie! I love you very much. And thanks too Steph.
      Its kids like you both who make it easy and wonderful to be a mom! :-)

      Delete