Wednesday, August 15, 2012

see ya, summer: day two.


On day two of our tribute to summer, we met up with the Jenkins family in downtown Provo for some family pictures. Emily Jenkins is my best friend, and we've known each other since Kindergarten. That's about 18 years, folks. We met through our dads, who are business partners. So I know the Jenkins family pretty well.

They were a blast to work with, and so hilarious. Especially Lee's poses. :) And have you ever seen a family with so much style and class? I was genuinely impressed.

Zac was there, too, carrying my camera bag and helping me out. I love having him come with me on photoshoots, although I'm sure he doesn't like it too much. But he's a sport for helping me out without complaining. What a catch I found!

After the photoshoot, we went home and ate the rest of the leftover potato salad in the fridge, and fell asleep in our clothes. I guess we were tired.

...

1 comment: