Friday, August 17, 2012

see ya, summer: day three.


Fondue, man. When Wednesday night came around, we drove up to Matt's house and had a three-course fondue dinner. It was my very first time trying fondue anything, and it was AH-MAZING.

Cheese dip with bread, chips, and vegetables, broth that we'd dip our raw meat in (and it would cook right there!), and chocolate sauce with strawberries, pretzels, and bananas. It was probably the best dinner party I've ever been to. I believe in fondue! (We even bought a fondue pot the night of, and I'm so glad we did!)

It was fun hanging out with my two brothers and their women. We talked and ate and watched the Iron Giant with Aiden. I think I might have to make fondue a permanent part of my life.

(And I didn't get pictures of everyone who was there because I was so lost in that fondue pot. You better believe it.)

...


No comments:

Post a Comment