Thursday, August 2, 2012

a happy list.


The reasons why I am happy...

  • Setting goals I want to complete, both big and small.
  • Thinking of all the books I want to read.
  • It's August! I remember New Year's Eve like it was yesterday! Where have you gone, 2012?!
  • Autumn is so close, I can taste it! Boots, hats, scarves, flanel, colored leaves, hot cocoa.
  • Thinking of what to be for Halloween.
  • Being excited for Christmas, even though it's five months away. I might just break out my Christmas records a little early. (Hey, if the craft stores can have Christmas decorations in July, then I can listen to Christmas music in August!)
  • Enjoying the present with my husband, and dreaming about our future.
  • Air conditioning.
  • Being alright with not having one of these yet (at least for now).
  • Erica getting married and moving into an apartment just a few blocks from ours.
  • Pinterest. Let's be honest. All the pretty things there really do make me happy.
  • Listening to these guys.
  • Falling asleep next to Zac in our messy, wrinkly sheets without getting ready for bed.
  • Eating all the Jelly Bellies Zac bought me yesterday.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment