Thursday, February 2, 2012

we saw brian reagan one night.

A couple of weeks ago, I got off work early, picked Zac up from school, and the two of us drove up to Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City to see Brian Reagan.

Upon arriving in Salt Lake City, we met my family at The Lion House Pantry (we had our wedding luncheon at the actual restaurant, just upstairs from the Pantry) for some soup bowls, pork sandwiches, salads, and chicken fingers. When we were finished, we walked the few blocks underneath the city lights to Abravanel Hall, and even saw our temple on the way!


Our seats were on the very back row, but luckily they had a camera on Brian with a big screen behind him so we could see all of his facial expressions (because, if you've seen Brian Reagan live, you know that his facial expressions make up half of his act).


Afterwards, my huge family went out for ice cream at our favorite ice cream place (tied with Cold Stone--at least for me), Leatherby's. The ice cream they serve there is brought out in HUGE portions, and you're more than likely to not finish what you order. And for some reason, my family loves that.
I got Emily's Raspberry Chocolate Rhapsody, and ate a few spoonfuls before I remembered to take a picture of that heavenly goodness. Ahhhhh...


P.S. Remember when Zac and I drank Coca-Cola from glass bottles when we were trimming our Christmas tree? Well, tonight, I am really craving one of those glass bottles of coke.
...


No comments:

Post a Comment