Monday, March 25, 2013

a really good monday.



I'm alive. But Saturday was a doozy, since it happened to snow and all, and that snow stayed on the ground for half the day. I had a teeny breakdown because of that darn snow on Saturday. Winter is supposed to be done with, and my heart knows that. So when the snow fell, my heart dropped. Pair that with Zac being gone for 13 1/2 hours, and it was kind of a bad day for me.

What's keeping me happy today is the hope for Spring later this week (with a weather forecast of 64 degrees on Thursday!), the bag of chocolate chip cookies I made yesterday (we need a cookie jar), and a few peppermint candy canes left over from Christmas

I feel great today. Today is good, and it's Monday. Work flew by, and I feel like doing something wonderful, even if it's just taking a walk, or painting those "Z&M" letters we bought over Christmas break for our bedroom. So here's to today! Monday!

...

1 comment: