Thursday, March 21, 2013

this last weekend.

Our computer has been at the Apple store, getting a new hard drive put in for the last few days, and I missed blogging about St. Patty's Day and the first day of Spring! Well, you didn't miss much.

On St. Patty's Day, Zac had to work. When he got home, we ate dinner, and played Mario Bros for like, 2 or 3 hours. It's been too long. We did wear green, though, so we were kind of festive!

On the first day of Spring, Zac had work and class. I slept while he was gone, and when he came home, we hung out in bed (I slept while he did homework). 

It was pretty eventful, and you can see why I would want to write about it, clearly. And I just found out that apparently, for St. Patty's Day, people actually celebrate with parades and fairs and whatnot! This was news to me. So I think we'll do that next year.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment