Friday, February 15, 2013

valentine's day.



We spent most of Valentine's Day at work, where  a choir of high school girls came and sung to one of my co-workers. After work, while Zac was still in class, he remotely logged into our computer and left me a little Valentine on the desktop. Not to mention the Valentine he left on the box of chocolates! This man is good to me. 

When he got home, we spent the night eating a candlelit dinner of Chinese takeout on a blanket on our living room floor while listening to Bon Iver in the record player, and watched Letters to Juliet. Later, we ate about half of the box of chocolates (I told Zac all I wanted was a box of chocolates to share).Very low key, exactly how I like it. 

While eating dinner, we were trying to remember what we did for Valentine's Day last year. The only thing we could remember was watching The Notebook. And since I didn't blog about it, we have no reminders. I'm still racking my brain.

...

2 comments:

  1. so sweet. i love the whole indoor mini picnic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog- you're blog is super cute! New follower over here!

    ReplyDelete