Saturday, February 23, 2013

on the dance floor.



We drove up to South Jordan tonight with Erica and Wes for Erik's wedding! And for driving 60 miles in this snowy weather, I was surprised the car only slid once (Wes was driving)! We got there, ate brownies with ice cream on top, and Erica and I danced our hearts out like we were at a stake dance in high school, while our husbands did pity dances, or hung out by the drinks.

And while we were eating wedding cake, an old man came up to Zac and said that he looked like he needed to eat a few more pieces. Apparently Zac is too skinny for the likings of old men. 

One of my favorite parts of tonight was slow dancing with my Zac, because the last time we slow danced together was at our own wedding. Weddings make me so happy. They're so romantic!

...

2 comments:

  1. you look hot in your picture. I would probably have sex with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look good. Glad you had fun! ....and Erik didn't waste any time!

    ReplyDelete