Sunday, February 10, 2013

f is for fish & chips.



I can't believe we're already to F! For this week's date, we went to Skippers for some fish & chips. And they were really, really good. Of course, Zac and I shared a meal, like we always do (it saves money, and keeps you from overeating; it's genius, really).

When we got home, we had planned to make chocolate fondue while doing family history, until my stomach decided that it hated me. So instead, we spent the rest of the night in bed, in our pajamas, watching the latest episode of the oFFice (2 F's!), and eating ice cream, so it wasn't all that bad.

And to all those who are wondering: I got food poisoning, because I ate an old sandwich that was sitting in our fridge for lunch. And I am feeling just dandy today!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment