Tuesday, March 27, 2012

we are moving to a different land.

Well, mostly just 3 miles closer to work and school.

Next month, Zac and I will pack up our little Provo apartment and move to Orem over a weekend. Hopefully this move will only take a day or two (any helpers want to volunteer?).

There were a quite few things that really motivated us to move, and I'll get into the details of those later, but the top three are these:
  1. We need more space. This 500-square-foot apartment just isn't cutting it for us anymore.
  2. We don't like our upstairs neighbors. I'm almost positive they are drug dealers.
  3. Zoobies. We're in the middle of Provo. The Zoobies (and all the traffic that comes with it) are getting bad.

We're ecstatic to be starting this new chapter in our lives, and excited to live in a new apartment in a new town with new people and new surroundings. Did I mention I'm so ready for change? I think it'll be good, especially since Summer is coming right along with it (I have waited so long for you, Summer!).

I've got quite a few plans coming on with this new place, too. We'll see how they lay themselves out.

|One of my fondest memories in our first apartment: Zac cutting up a slice of bologna to put in his mac & cheese, August 2011.|

...

No comments:

Post a Comment