Monday, March 5, 2012

a candlelit dinner.

Zac and I love pizza. That's the first thing you should know if you read my blog. We love pizza, and we eat a lot of it.

The day after I met Zac, I made pizza for him (and his friends, and my friends, too!). I thought it was good back then, but I was surely mistaken. Since before we were married, Zac and I have made homemade pizza together. Over the months, we've been working at perfecting our pizzas. I think we almost have the crust down, so we are getting somewhere. I want to be at the point where I make every little thing on the pizza from scratch. I know I am very capable of it, now I just need the time.

Tonight, Zac and I decided to romance each other and have a candlelit pizza dinner, complete with sparkling apple cider in fancy wine glasses, and soft music playing on our record player. It was quite nice.

Have I ever mentioned that I love Zac's beard? He's quite dashing.


*Side note: the last time we used those fancy wine glasses was when we had hot dogs for dinner last summer. Please don't be fooled; we really aren't a fancy couple. We just like to fake it. :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment