Wednesday, March 14, 2012

pictures of me and em.

Remember Christmas last year? That's the day Zac got me a few filters for my camera. Well, those filters sat in my camera bag for weeks. I had the best intention of getting them out, slapping them on my camera lens, and romping around town taking pictures of everything, but I didn't. Until now! Well, a few days ago.

On Tuesday, Emily and I met halfway between our houses, and took some pictures in the historical part of Lehi. Emily wanted to find some sort of field, but we found a closed-down Ream's store by chance.

It was a good day. Cloudy, windy, and cool. Plus, I was wearing my new yellow pants. What's better than that?


For some reason, Emily and I decided a long ago that serious faces looked cooler than posed smiles.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment