Wednesday, December 21, 2011

salsa for dinner.

last night, husband and i were craving his mom's famous cowboy salsa. since we had bought all the ingredients for it the night before (we may have been craving it for a while), we stepped into our little kitchen and starting chopping fresh vegetables. the finished product filled up our biggest mixing bowl. we started to taste test it, and then, before we knew it, we had eaten half of that bowl of salsa for dinner, and we didn't mind one bit.



after we put the salsa in the fridge, we snuggled up on the bed and watched the latest christmas episode of our favorite show, the office, in our plaid pajamas. then i fell asleep within 3.64 seconds of when the show ended.

today, i'm not feeling too hot. i started feeling sick at work, and have spent my entire post-work day in bed playing on the laptop, eating ice cream and snuggling with husband, while he did the dishes, and kept warming up the heat pad for my stomach. he even set up the projector in our bedroom so he could be with me while playing zelda, instead of being out in the front room. he's my favorite, and i love him!

zachary max, thank you for taking care of me, and for hugging me when i double over in pain. you are my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment