Wednesday, December 14, 2011

christmas cookies.

Zac and I like sweets. It was a wonder that we went so long without baking chocolate chip cookies since we were craving them a few days ago. But finally, last night, we made some. Have you heard of America's Test Kitchen? Well, their cookbook is divine. DIVINE. We decided to try out their chocolate chip cookies, and they turned out very well. I was overly content.



While baking these delicious wonders, we watched The Polar Express--one of my Christmas favorites. How is that movie so magical? It got me excited for Christmas. Not only that, it made me realize how Santa and Jesus Christ are so mch alike. They both sacrifice everything they have to make our lives so much better. They both give us everything they have. They both keep an eye on us to see if we're being good. They both care about us. I could go on and on. What a wonderful similitude we can look at during Christmas. Let's just not forget who's more important, and what's more important: Santa giving presents, or Jesus Christ giving the Atonement and Eternal Life. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment