Tuesday, December 20, 2011

happy list.

i am happy today. why? let me tell you the reasons.

  1. my husband misses me as much as i miss him when we're both at work.

  2. reuniting after those 8+ hours with a bunch of kisses and hugs.

  3. it's christmastime!

  4. homemade pizza, homemade salsa, and clementines.

  5. getting a completely-filled-out cafe rio stamp card from my boss for no reason.

  6. longing for newport beach. even just thinking about it makes me happy.

  7. pretty things all over the world, like the dark clouds in the sky at night, and christmas lights that light up neighborhoods.

  8. beautiful clothing. on people, on mannequins, on me.

  9. the scriptures and everything that relates to christ.

  10. little teeny tiny babies.



Ryan, Erica, Wes, Rachel, Zac and me just three weeks after Zac and I met.

1 comment: