Monday, December 29, 2014

franz's first birthday: the party.



The weekend before Franz turned one, we had family and a few friends up at my parents' house to celebrate his first year! I ran with the fall decor my mom already had in her house, and Franz's love for pumpkins, and decided on a fall pumpkin theme. Plus, it was the perfect excuse to make all the fall desserts I had been wanting to make without having to eat all of it. ;)

We also made a little video of the little video clips we recorded of him during his first year to show. It's my favorite, and everyone kept asking if I was pregnant, because we sneakily broke the news last year to our families with a slideshow. (No, I'm not pregnant.)

Franz was not interested in opening his presents or eating the cake, no matter how hard we tried. So we opened his presents and ate his cake for him. It was so nice having people who love him celebrate his life with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment