Thursday, September 4, 2014

family pictures 2014.



On the day before the 4th of July, we met up with Heather and drove a windy road up the canyon for some family pictures. It was stormy that day, but by some miracle, it hardly rained (and when it did, it sprinkled for about 5 minutes). These were so much fun to do, and Franz was an angel (a wiggly angel) the whole time, giving Heather the biggest grins, especially when she brought out Holly the Owl.

Despite going hiking up a mountain in sandals, sitting on a dirty blanket in white pants, Franz being up past his bedtime, a gigantic bee flying around us, and being told there were field mice as we walked through a field, it was one of the funnest nights I've had this summer. And aren't these pictures gorgeous?!

Heather's taken our pictures five times now, if you count Franz's birth and newborn shoot, and I've never been disappointed. She's my favorite, and she'll be the one I go to for photo shoots for the rest of my life, I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment