Sunday, January 5, 2014

franz's blessing.



Today was Franz's blessing day! His papa gave him such a beautiful blessing, and we had a handful of family there to share it with. It was such a wonderful time. 

At the luncheon afterwards at our apartment, Franz got so overwhelmed with all the noise and people there, and started crying! It broke my mama heart, so I took him into his nursery and nursed him, even though I had nursed him just an hour before. I realized right then that he didn't want to eat, but he wanted to feel close to his mama, and that made my mama heart just about burst. It was really sweet to share that with my baby boy.

So enjoy these few pictures! I think my favorite is the one where Franz is sitting on my baby blanket from 23 years ago. He sleeps with it every night. :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment