Sunday, August 3, 2014

a day at the farm.


^^^Look at that horse's crazy eye!


At the end of June, we took Franz up to Wheeler Farm to see all the animals! In my mind, I imagined that Franz would be excited as all get out about all the animals moving around, with all the different sounds they make. When we got there, Franz didn't give a hoot about anything. In fact, I took him right up to where the horses were hanging out, and he didn't even flinch. Now that's he's almost 9 months old (what?!), I feel like he would find them more amazing than he did those few weeks ago.

The day was really hot, but it was so much fun seeing the turkey, goats (my favorite, because babies!), pigs, sheep, and horses while eating some apple-flavored salt water taffy that we got from the little shop at the farm. I think another trip in the cool fall weather is in our future. :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment