Friday, June 13, 2014

toys, toys, toys.



To help Franz learn how to sit up on his own, I've been putting toys in front of him while he sits on the living room floor. He's getting so good at holding himself up, and his perfect posture kills me. I love sitting back and watching him play with all his toys, in his own little world, chewing and turning and grabbing and kicking. 

The other day, we were rolling his ball back and forth. I'd roll it to him, he'd pick it up, and eventually let it go, and it would end up somewhere a few feet away. At one point, I rolled it and it stopped between his feet, and he started playing with it with his feet. It was the funniest thing, and it had me cracking up. I've yet to get a video of it, so pictures will have to do.

I knew there was a reason why I called him Monkey.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment