Friday, February 21, 2014

8/52.



I accidentally skipped last week's picture. Sometimes life takes over, and sometimes life is known as "Franz." Which is a-okay with me. I love that boy. He's been going through a growth spurt, I think, so last week was a really busy week (I spent the majority of it holding my babe). 

But, I'm keeping this going. So here's number 8.

After putting him beside me on the couch when he finished nursing this morning, he fell asleep. I wasn't about to wake him up, because he's been lacking on sleep lately (see above paragraph), so I left him there and grabbed my camera. Oh, and that blanket covering the couch? That's from last night, when I slept on the couch, because the only place that Franz would fall asleep without screaming was in his swing, which is in the living room.

Oh, babies.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment