Friday, January 27, 2012

updates.

Hello friends! Something has changed--can you feel it? Yes, I changed my blog, and the address, too! A special thanks to Bri over at The Secret Life of Bee for the help! (She is very talented at blog-designing, and will do it for a great price!) Tell me your thoughts. Me? I love it!

A few weeks ago, when I was up in Salt Lake County for my grandpa's funeral, Zac and I got the chance to spend time with our friends, Sarah and Luke. They are so much fun! Sarah and I were friends in High School, and have had some good times together. They were married about a year and half before we were, and just bought their first house! They cooked us some delicious Mexican food (Sarah and I have this thing for Mexican food), and afterwards, we talked about cinematography and photography, and the next solar eclipse in May! Stay tuned for that, because we're all going to drive down to St. George and see it! Did I mention that I reeeeally want to be a solar eclipse chaser? What a fantastic way to travel the world!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! For Mexican food & solar eclipses! But yeah I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shirt. Can I borrow it? Can I borrow the top?

    ReplyDelete