Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things to be excited about.

It seems like this week I have a lot going on that I really, really can't wait for. It's nice, because before I got married, I was excited about my wedding day, counting down the days. It's great to know that there are still things to look forward to, even after something exciting happens. By the way, Zac and I have been married for three and a half weeks. It's the very best.

Here are my exciting happenings for this week:

  1. My sister, Rachel, gets home from China. She's been there for the past four months, teaching little Chinese kids how to speak English. I haven't seen that woman since before I was married! We'll pick her up at the airport on Friday!

  2. The Manti Pageant (otherwise known as the Mormon Miracle Pageant). Zac and I are going together this weekend, and I'm so excited to share that with him. We also have a goal of visiting each temple in Utah by our anniversary next year, and this just means we can cross one more off. Awesome.

  3. I ordered my first Bountiful Basket yesterday, and we get to pick it up on Saturday morning! I'm so excited for fresh, local produce! And for $15 for roughly 6 fruits and 6 vegetables, that just puts a smile right on my face!

  4. Summer! Today is the first day of summer! It's the longest day of the year! I think I want to stay up and watch the sunset with Zac... after we go to a BBQ, of course! I love the summer, and everything that comes with it: rodeos, demolition derbies, parades, popcicles, picnics, and swimming! Wonderful!

  5. Zac's cousin, Tannon, gets his endowments tomorrow, and we were invited to attend the temple with him! I love the temple, especially when we get to go two weeks in a row (Zac and I went last Tuesday).

  6. The Provo Farmer's Market is on Saturday! Zac and I went to a Farmer's Market on our honeymoon, and I love them! All the wonderful colors and smells and sights! It just makes me automatically happy.

  7.  I got a new calling in church, and it's not a teacher! I'm in charge of enrichment night in the Relief Society. I get to plan the activities, which is probably the most fun calling I know of! I'm so excited to start, and already have a few ideas of things to do. I get sustained on Sunday.


That's all for now. See how exciting my life is this week? I love it! I am one happy girl. Not to mention that I have a wonderful and handsome husband to do all of this with.

No comments:

Post a Comment